17 décembre 2013
Eurosatory 2014 continues its development:
- Latest technologies in French Overseas Military Operations, with the presence of the French Ministry of Defence and the French Army Forces on a 3523 m² exhibition area.
- A special area dedicated to security and assistance to population, with Police, Gendarmerie and Firefighters stands.
- A growing exhibition area, including 34 international pavilions (2012 figures). New countries in 2014: Colombia and Japan.
- Two fully reorganized halls for optimal visitor circulation and a large area of outdoor display.
Eurosatory 2014, the entire supply chain offering at one single event:
- Major multinational industry prime contractors, OEMs, innovating and specialized companies, and Defence & Security subcontractors.
- The entire Land and Air-Land D&S Supply chain, from core components to final products
- Access proven solutions at controlled cost as well as high-technology products.
The always acclaimed technology clusters, expanded in 2014 and linked to latest trends:
- Simulation & training
- Unmanned aerial and ground vehicles
- Embedded electronics
- Measurements, tests and testing centers
- Infrastructure & Critical facilities protection
- Civil security & Emergency Response
Eurosatory is also:
The CEO’s exhibition - Over 50 % of exhibiting companies are represented by their Chairman or CEO, underlining the exceptional value of this unique event.
The simulation exhibition - The large number of simulation exhibitors makes Eurosatory one of the world’s major simulation events and the first in Europe.
| Get your free e-badge